We are looking for someone with personality that wants to work with a young team with ambition and goals. Please do not just send us your CV alone, we want you to tell us why you want to work with us and why we should consider you for this job.
Want to work for a young company in a relaxed but professional atmosphere in the centre of Huddersfield?
We are looking for an Customer Service Administrator that will undertake a variety of day-to-day administrative tasks to ensure that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the office sales administrator will be diverse ranging from providing quotes, to mentoring office assistants towards higher performance. The ideal candidate will be highly competent in prioritizing work and working with little supervision. He/She will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
The goal is to ensure the smooth running of our company’s offices and contribute in driving sustainable growth.
- Help coordinate and oversee office activities and operations to secure efficiency
- Manage phone calls and correspondence (e-mail, letters, packages etc.)
- Support budgeting and book keeping procedures
- Create and update records and databases with personnel, financial and other data
- Monitor stocks of office supplies and place orders when necessary
- Assist colleagues whenever necessary
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organizational and leadership skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Proven experience as an office administrator or relevant role
- Experience in accountancy and bookkeeping
35 hours a week Job Salary dependant on experience.
Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.