We are still 'Open'
In these uncertain times we would like to reassure all our worldwide customers that we are all continuing to work, however there are a few differences to a normal working day to ensure the safety of our staff and the community.
- We are working remotely where we can in isolation as advised by the government.
- Our phone lines will be off during this time, please email and we will respond as quick as we can.
- We will not be accepting any one for visits or meetings in the office, please do not call in, sorry.
- Small teams will be rotating in the office to send goods out until informed otherwise.
- We may limit this to a few times a week to ensure minimum exposure.
- Whilst courier companies are operational then we will be able to deliver your goods but please understand there maybe small delays.
We are closely monitoring developments regarding COVID-19 and are following the correct steps to ensure the wellbeing of employees and the public. We are following guidance from the NHS and UK Foreign & Commonwealth Office, amongst others.
Delivery staff coming in and out of the office must use hand sanitizer provided upon arrival. Doors and surrounding areas of the office are being regularly sanitised, as well as the building being cleaned twice a day.
Most importantly, we would like to say we hope everyone stays safe and well at this time. If you have any questions, then please do not hesitate to contact us via email.
Thank you for your continued support, trust and patience during this time.
Made by Cooper