We're hiring two new exciting positions at Made By Cooper - a Marketing Executive and a Shipping Clerk.
Please find the job descriptions below, and if you'd like any further information, please get in touch!
We are looking for an experienced Marketing Executive to join our team who has ideally a minimum of 3-5 years experience. The role offers an excellent opportunity to experience a broad range of Marketing activities in a growing business with international exposure and great variety from day to day.
Made By Cooper specialises in designing and producing promotional products for customers and clients worldwide, such as enamel badges, keyrings, patches, lanyards, medals, socks, etc. We are a friendly team of 10 and have been successfully operating since 2013, with our office based in Huddersfield town centre.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Planning and delivering multi-channel campaigns and working to strict deadlines
- Creating and implementing successful email marketing campaigns
- Experience working with a diverse range of clients
- Managing relationships with key clients and suppliers
- Writing engaging content for campaigns
- Organising and analysing data, designing, delivering and reporting on email campaigns
- Contributing towards overall marketing strategy for a range of different clients
- Develop marketing plans to promote and increase lead generation
- Increasing brand recognition and reputation in the industry
- Budget management - Allocating the company marketing budget
- Writing blog posts, press releases, case studies
- Project managing
- Attending networking events
- Researching relevant exhibitions/trade shows
- Website admin - Editing existing and posting new content
- Assisting with sales calls and duties, including B2B calls
- Reviewing current systems and implementing new processes
- Support the team with requests for marketing material
- Contribute with creative ideas
Advantageous but not essential:
- SEO / PPC: Implementing SEO improvements and PPC campaigns (Google Adwords)
- Social Media: Creating and sharing content (Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter)
- Experience working in an SME would be advantageous
- At least 3+ years experience in a similar role
- Highly Motivated
- Team Player
- Forward Thinking
Job Type: Full-time, Permanent (35 hours per week, Monday-Friday 9am-5 pm, based at our office address.)
Salary depends on experience.
Years of Service rewards
21 days annual leave (plus statutory bank holidays)
On-Site free parking
To apply, please send your cover letter and CV.
Want to work for a young company in a relaxed but professional atmosphere in the centre of Huddersfield?
We are looking for a part-time Shipping Clerk who will undertake various day-to-day tasks to ensure that the rest of the staff has adequate support to work efficiently.
The tasks of the shipping clerk will range from managing daily shipping and postage with accuracy to ensuring the delivery of items and deadlines are met.
The ideal candidate will be highly competent in prioritising work and working with little supervision. They will be self-motivated and trustworthy.
- Prepare and print shipping labels corresponding to shipping needs
- Assemble and fill boxes and other cartons with items that need to be shipped
- Affix proper postage to each package in preparation for shipping
- Track inventory and report any shortages to the sales team so we can update the website
- Process orders based on the buyer’s preferred shipping system (e.g. UPS, FedEx, etc.)
- Contact the carrier and schedule shipping for each package
- Maintain a clean and safe work area and update supplies as needed
- Great communication and interpersonal abilities
- Excellent organisational skills
- Familiarity with office management procedures
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent (ideally 20 hours a week)
Salary dependant on experience
Please include a cover letter and your CV to apply for this role.
Free on-site parking
Please send your CV and cover letter FAO Gemma: