Charity pin badges for Together for Short Lives
Together for Short Lives is a UK charity that wants to help every child and family living with a life-limiting or life-threatening condition get the very best care and support they can to make the most of every moment they have together - whether that’s years, months or just hours. They support a family from initial diagnosis or recognition to supporting families throughout the care process.
They not only help the families with the support they need but are also continuously finding new ways to campaign and spread the message about their available services.
By campaigning and finding new ways to share their fantastic work, they decided at the end of 2021 to enter a competition to become Morrisons' new charity partner for the next three years. With a lot of effort in sharing incredible family stories and showing how much their support would mean for children’s hospices and the families that need them across the country, they successfully became their next charity partner!
This new partnership, which began in February 2022, has helped raise a staggering £1 million in only four months, which will be used to support local children’s hospices with the vital funding they need.
As part of the partnership, they needed new pin badges to showcase this partnership and to be sold in Morrisons stores across the country, with a suggested donation of £1. We were honoured to help produce these printed badges with backing cards. Pin badges are a great way to share a charity's message, and wear with pride to show your support!
They are printed badges, size 25mm, stainless steel base with epoxy coating. They are placed on a double-sided backing card which explains a little detail about the charity and where to find out more information.
If you’d like to discuss your ideas for a charity or fundraising event you’re planning, please get in touch; we’d love to help!
Five reasons why you should order pin badges for your charity!
- Cost-effective yet professional item to raise brand awareness (plus we offer a free design service once an order is placed - tell us your ideas, and we’ll help create your charity pin badge)
- Add a backing card to include charity information, your logo/website and social media accounts. Do you know you can have FREE backing cards with your next online pin order using the code FREEBACKINGCARDS at the checkout?
- Can be virtually sold anywhere! Whether you decide to sell your pins at charity events, in the supermarket or online - there’s always somewhere where you can be fundraising to help your charity.
- Quick to reorder when you run out (it takes approximately three weeks to make more, plus a set reorder discount to save you a little extra money!)
- If you are a registered charity ordering merchandise you will give to your supporters in exchange for a donation; you are entitled to a zero VAT rating on those Badges.