Literary Emporium - enamel badges for book lovers!
Literary Emporium was established in 2012 by Rio Brown, an English graduate who loves classic literature. Great works of literature inspire all the products, and we have helped produce pin badges, keyrings and earrings for over five years. We enjoy working with Rio and helping bring her literature designs to life.
Literary Emporium gifts are now sold in many stockists, such as The British Library, The National Portrait Gallery, Oxford University’s Bodleian Libraries’ shop, and Keats’ House in London.
Can you match up the quotes to the classic literature texts that feature on these badges? (Answers below - no cheating!)
- ‘I cannot live without my soul’
- ‘My drops of tears, I’ll turn to sparks of fire.’
- ‘If I be waspish, best beware my sting.’
- ‘But then there was a star danced, and under that, I was born.’
- ‘Though she be but little, she is fierce.’
- ‘We know what we are, but know not what we may be.’
You can shop the pin badges on their website, and there’s also bookmarks, earrings, necklaces and tote bags to browse!
We look forward to creating more custom-made products for Literary Emporium; these badges are a great example of ways enamel badges can be used to share your passions, whether as a fellow book lover or something different, in a fun and unique way.
- Wuthering Heights by Emily Brontë
- Henry VIII by William Shakespeare
- The Taming of the Shrew by William Shakespeare
- Much Ado About Nothing by William Shakespeare
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream by William Shakespeare
- Hamlet by William Shakespeare