The Perfect Design
Can You Create The Perfect Design?
Here at Made by Cooper, we pride ourselves on quality and design. We love a well designed product and bringing your designs to life.
If you have the skills to create the 'Perfect Design' without the assistance of our in house designers, then you can order pin badges online with an exclusive designer discount.
Our Perfect Design discount could be for you if you are a skilled designer or illustrator, or even running a kickstarter with a pin badge design ready to be produced. Check out all the terms below and see how you can receive big savings on your next online order.
- The discount is 15% off online orders.
- Only redeemable on soft enamel, hard enamel, premium soft enamel and premium hard enamel pin badges.
- Strictly online orders only, across UK and US website.
- Use the code: PERFECTDESIGN at the checkout.
- Choose the correct specifications when ordering on the website.
- It's very important to read our terms and conditions regarding this offer.
Terms and Conditions:
- The discount is only redeemable online and not via email.
- Must use the 2015 Solid coated Pantone Chart and list in the design and state your Pantone colours clearly where they will be used.
- If you do not select Pantone colours, then the closest Pantone colour match will be selected at your risk.
- Some Pantone colours such as pastels or metallic can not be re-produced.
- There will be no visual for approval from our design team.
- You will receive one round of advice from our designers regarding any amendments that we advise for production.
- Should the design be required to be amended and still not 100% perfect when submitted again, you have the option to cancel, send design into production at your risk, or ask our design experts to make it production ready and we will invoice for the discount difference.
- Once the design is sent into production the final product is your responsibility in line with the promotion.
- If the design is not production ready as per our advice but you wish to proceed with production, then sometimes details may be changed at manufacturing stage which we can not be responsible for.
- We advise following the design advice on the website from the design guides on metal and enamel lines.
- Etching may occur where cut outs are too tight, every effort will be taken to reduce etching but is sometimes unavoidable.
- Extras can be added such as backing cards, you must upload production ready file set to 85mm x 55mm.
- Any cut outs too small will not be cut out.
- Either adobe illustrator file or high resolution jpg (300dpi 4 times bigger in dimensions than the actual product size eg if badge is 25mm height then the jpg must be 100mm tall in document size and 300dpi)
- This offer may expire without prior notice.
- Due to popularity of this promotion lead times may be extended.
- All Terms and Conditions apply from the website.
- If you choose to cancel the order at any given stage, there will be an admin charge of £40 ex vat.
We've put together this handy little enamel design guide PDF, with all the guides and dimensions you must adhere to when designing the perfect enamel badge. For more advice and to download the guide click here.