Backstamps add a little personalisation to your products and let people know exactly where your pin badges came from, and you can get them for FREE with our special code.
Why Choose Backstamps?
Backstamps are like a signature or autograph for your pin badges. They’re a subtle way of leaving your mark on your ideas and letting people know where they can buy more.
How Can I Use Backstamps?
Our clients have used backstamps to increase the aesthetic appeal of their badges, add company logos, collection numbers, contact details and even social media platform handles as a secret calling card.
How Do I Get FREE Backstamps?
Use the code FREEBACKSTAMP at checkout for your next online order, and we’ll include them free of charge.
Important! When placing your order, make sure you DO NOT tick the backstamp check box or you will be charged for them.
You’ll need to agree to a couple of rules to be eligible for your free backstamps:
- Only redeemable online.
- Printed of reverse of badges
- Only on new orders not already in process or design stage with us.
- You must supply the backstamp image file with your order
- Can not be redeemed in conjunction with any other offer.
- If you’re not ready to upload your design, tick the ‘order without file’ and we’ll get it from you later.