If you can create the ‘Perfect Design’ for your pin badge order, we’ll give you a massive 15% OFF the final price.
Are you up to the challenge?
What Is The Perfect Design?
If you can create a design that meets our production requirements without needing help from our design team, you will achieve ‘Perfect Design’ status and qualify for a 15% discount.
What Does It Take To Create The Perfect Design?
Creating the perfect design is far from easy. Still, if you’re proficient enough with Photoshop, Illustrator, CorelDRAW, or any other graphic design software to create a high-resolution Jpeg or AI file, you stand a chance of following in the footsteps of our in-house designers.
We won’t abandon you entirely, though, as you’ll get one FREE round of advice from our designers to ensure your design is production-ready.
How Do I Get My Perfect Design Discount?
Once you’ve perfected your design, you can place your order and use the code PERFECTDESIGN at checkout to claim your discount.
As always, there are some rules and conditions you’ll need to abide by to be eligible for this promotional offer. They are:
- Ensure you fully understand these T&Cs before submitting your order.
- 15% Perfect Design discount available for online orders only.
- Discount code PERFECTDESIGN must be applied at checkout.
- Designs must be submitted via ai file or high-res jpeg.
- Design files must have a minimum of 300 dpi or have dimensions four times larger than the badge design (e.g., a 25x25mm badge needs a 100x100m design size).
- 2015 Solid Coated Pantone Chart must be used.
- Pantone choices must be clearly defined in your design & where you want to implement them.
- Designs without Pantone choices will have the nearest colour match selected at your risk.
- Some Pantone colours, such as metallics or pastels, can not be reproduced.
- There will be no visual approval from our design team.
- You will receive one round of advice from our team for amendments to get your design production-ready.
- If your design still isn’t production-ready following our advice, you can:
- Cancel your order.
- Put your design into production at your own risk.
- Have our team finish your design & we’ll invoice you to retrieve your discount.
- When your design enters production, the final product becomes your responsibility in line with the promotion.
- We are not responsible for any product details that change in the manufacturing process for designs that weren’t production-ready following our advice.
- For best results, please read and understand our design advice page and enamel guidelines PDF.
- Etching may occur where cutouts are too tight; every effort will be taken to reduce etching, but it's sometimes unavoidable.
- Any cutout areas that are too small and don’t meet our production requirements won’t be cut out.
- Offer may expire without prior notice.
- All Made by Cooper terms and conditions apply.
- Any cancelled orders will be subject to a £40 (ex. VAT) admin charge.